Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

DKiS and DKiG in the Classifieds.

Article about: Just so everyone is aware, this is a lot of money to throw away on a piece of Junk. Original German Cross in Silver - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics Regards, Ned.

Default DKiS and DKiG in the Classifieds.

Just so everyone is aware, this is a lot of money to throw away on a couple of pieces of Junk.

Original German Cross in Silver - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Original German Cross in Gold with Box - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

This was pointed out to the seller before he posted them for sale, the gentleman needs inviting in for an interview without biscuits immediately.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DKiS and DKiG in the Classifieds.
    P
    Many

This is the guy who the other day claimed he was a collector based in the U.S. yet his pic's showed items with price tags in Euro's which made the old Spidey senses start to tingle. He also showed a fake Bandenkampfabzeichen (BKA) and a dodgy looking Grade II Panzerkampfabzeichen (PAB 25) which at this time are not posted for sale, but might well show up in the sales section. There are other items he has for sale that need viewing with suspicion IMO, but best just avoid the guy and his "collection" I think.

Reported to the relevant authorities already, if you look at the pic you'll know who I mean....

Regards, Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Another one that's pertaining to be a Deumer PAB that's actually a worthless fake. Details posted in the comments at the bottom of the link.

Badge panzer combat silver - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

He's persistent I'll give him that. The DKiG sales thread above has been binned and he's just relisted it.

German cross in gold - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

It's the guy that needs binning, but of course that is a matter for the powers that be.

O.K. He gone now.

Can someone please clean the forum Webley?

All of his sales adds have been removed.
    Thanks for your input Ned!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)