Miro-militaria.com - Top
Display your banner here

SS cartridges x 2

Article about: From training area SS near Prague (Benešov city). anyone have any these, and how they displayed im thinking of a small magnified glass box.

Default SS cartridges x 2

SS cartridges x 2
    SS cartridges x 2
    From training area SS near Prague (Benešov city). anyone have any these, and how they displayed im thinking of a small magnified glass box.

Good items, other have certainly been shown on the forum in the past.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Very similar to my own, only mine is marked 'SS-TV'. I've yet to figure out a way to display cartridge cases in a way that shows off the headstamps. It just sits on the shelf of my display cabinet.

B.B.

Yeah kind of awkward, i have seen some small magnified boxes available may give it go, these appear to be made of brass.

I was thinking about a magnified photo of the base of the cartridges mounted next/behind the actual cases so that the headstamps are easy to see and then the cartridges can be examined up close should it be desired.

Quote by Infanteer View Post
    I was thinking about a magnified photo of the base of the cartridges mounted next/behind the actual cases so that the headstamps are easy to see and then the cartridges can be examined up close should it be desired.
    Great idea - I have a couple of the SS-TV ( Technische Verwaltung ) ones and just found them too hard to display.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "