Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Aerial Camera?

Article about: I bought this about 15 years ago from a man who knew nothing about it. I myself have done enough research to determine it is some type of camera used by the Luftwaffe. I couldn't find any ap

?

Default Luftwaffe Aerial Camera?

I bought this about 15 years ago from a man who knew nothing about it. I myself have done enough research to determine it is some type of camera used by the Luftwaffe. I couldn't find any appropriate areas on this site to make this posting, so I will put it here. Can anyone provide more information about this camera and approximate value on the US market?Luftwaffe Aerial Camera?Luftwaffe Aerial Camera?Luftwaffe Aerial Camera?Luftwaffe Aerial Camera?Luftwaffe Aerial Camera?Luftwaffe Aerial Camera?Luftwaffe Aerial Camera?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Aerial Camera?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftwaffe Aerial Camera?

Very nice and welcome to the forum may I ask why you think its Luft?

ERIC

That is correct that is a luftwaffe aerial camera,the price depend on the condition and if it still works.
    also small market for it.I belive it should have some type of luftwaffe eagle on the top .

Chris

?

It does work (I tried it once and only once). There is no LW eagle I can see anywhere on it.

I would say the price to sale would be 500$ to 700$.But not on Ebay you would get alot less.
    For some reason alot of those camera do not have the eagle anymore.only seen a few with the eagle on the top.

Chris