Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SA Dienstdolch from Wilhelm Kober up for review

Article about: Good morning, this SA dagger belongs to a friend of mine, to my untrained eyes it looks like a very nice piece. Is there any concerns you have with its authenticity? Thank you kindly for any

?

Default SA Dienstdolch from Wilhelm Kober up for review

Good morning, this SA dagger belongs to a friend of mine, to my untrained eyes it looks like a very nice piece. Is there any concerns you have with its authenticity? Thank you kindly for any information.

SA Dienstdolch from Wilhelm Kober up for reviewSA Dienstdolch from Wilhelm Kober up for reviewSA Dienstdolch from Wilhelm Kober up for reviewSA Dienstdolch from Wilhelm Kober up for reviewSA Dienstdolch from Wilhelm Kober up for reviewSA Dienstdolch from Wilhelm Kober up for reviewSA Dienstdolch from Wilhelm Kober up for reviewSA Dienstdolch from Wilhelm Kober up for reviewSA Dienstdolch from Wilhelm Kober up for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dienstdolch from Wilhelm Kober up for review
    P
    Many

Hello Volv ..what happened to the blade on both sides?
    It takes away the depth of perception of the motto.

A thread to compare to > SA Dienstdolch by Wilh Kober of Suhl

The rest of the dagger is good. What is that on the blade ?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Looks like the blade was dipped in something or just heavily cleaned,took all the shine and motto darkening off.But it looks like an original dagger.

?

Thank you for the replies, the blade was that way when he bought it so we wont really know what happened to it. Thank you for confirming my thoughts on originality.