Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA Full Rohm Honor Dagger

Article about: Hello Gents, I would like to get opinions on this SA Full Rohm Dagger. I want to be sure that dagger is original and genue. What do you think about it? I very appreciate your opinions. Best

?

Default SA Full Rohm Honor Dagger

Hello Gents,
    I would like to get opinions on this SA Full Rohm Dagger. I want to be sure that dagger is original and genue. What do you think about it? I very appreciate your opinions.
    Best regards,
    Alex
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Full Rohm Honor Dagger   SA Full Rohm Honor Dagger  

SA Full Rohm Honor Dagger   SA Full Rohm Honor Dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Full Rohm Honor Dagger
    P
    Many

Dedication is laser etched ....walk away

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Theres that tell tale line nipple again...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Full Rohm Honor Dagger  

Agreed. Not an original Röhm dedication

And take note, Alles fur Deutchland freckling in etch and zero frecking in Rohm signature...another blade ruined trying to fraudulently dupe the unaware....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Full Rohm Honor Dagger   SA Full Rohm Honor Dagger  

?

Hold on a minute ...

The trademark IS the correct one for a Rohm etch blade and it's in the right position. So ... the choices are:

1. The Rohm etch is real

2. The real Rohm etch was ground off and replaced with a laser etch

3. The trademark is a laser etch fake along with the Rohm dedication

4. The factory put the Rohm trademark on a non-Rohm blade and a faker found it and added a laser etch

Could be interesting
    Last edited by Dave H; 02-15-2023 at 04:21 AM. Reason: spelling

Im going to go with door number 2 ...since the Aesculap small logo is correct for this blade.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Im going to go with door number 2 ...since the Aesculap small logo is correct for this blade.
    +1

Maybe, but I'd hold for an unquestionable SA Rohm. No explaining necessary when the time comes to sell it. Unless you can get it for cheap that is....

?

The placement of the logo is typical for the Aesculap Rohm-dagger model. It is also now known that daggers were issued for two gau:Sw and Wm. I held it in my hands and did not see the polishing that is typical for daggers with a wiped motto. Therefore, I am confused.

SA Full Rohm Honor Dagger  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast