MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Dagger RZM with issue tag still on. Robert Klaas, Solingen.

Article about: Hi I have four SS dagger in my collection. This is one with the issue tag still on. I'm pondering in selling them and I interested in their value.

?

Default SS Dagger RZM with issue tag still on. Robert Klaas, Solingen.

Hi I have four SS dagger in my collection. This is one with the issue tag still on. I'm pondering in selling them and I interested in their value.

SS Dagger  RZM with issue tag still on. Robert Klaas, Solingen.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger  RZM with issue tag still on. Robert Klaas, Solingen.
    P
    Many

I'm not convinced with this dagger,sorry. The wooden handle doesn't match the upper x guard.
    Regards,
    Gerd

?

It is bought from DG, as most of my daggers. I have a letter of authenticity for it.

Quote by Ella View Post
    It is bought from DG, as most of my daggers. I have a letter of authenticity for it.
    Ella, Do you not see the gap he is talking about? You can believe a COA of someone who sold it to you or your eyes.
    Last edited by nbushyager; 05-12-2017 at 11:44 PM.

Quote by ella View Post
    it is bought from dg, as most of my daggers. I have a letter of authenticity for it.
    DG......OMG.
    Who wrote this letter/ CoA?
    Would like to see it,please.

?

Quote by nbushyager View Post
    Do you see the gap he is talking about?
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Quote by Ella View Post
    Hi I have four SS dagger in my collection. This is one with the issue tag still on. I'm pondering in selling them and I interested in their value.

Can you send closer and better pictures? We also do not give market values on WRF as appraisals. Check out what the going rate with dealers is currently and if you are selling to another collector you will have to contend with the gap. If selling to collector you will not get published retail values as well. Value is simply what someone will pay for it and how bad they need or want it. Also in your initial thread I had asked for you to email me pictures and price on your RLB Officers and I would entertain a review and might be open to it. Never saw anything. info@tothehiltmilitaria.com
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

I will answer on this thread as Kreta has pretty much answered the details that are in question.

First off..forgive my Daftness.Im not grasping who the dealer DG is...and COAs..are worth the paper they are written on. Regardless of who DG is.. let me say this though..there are good COAs..and those are worth the reputation and integrity of the dealer..so there is good and bad. ..so I wont pass judgement on "DG" personally...but let his Reputation precede him in authenticity.

The 4 daggers listed in those other threads as Kreta has stated were assembled with fittings from different time periods. The grips on all 4 daggers are compromised the Hammesfahr included with Kretas Statement.

SS dagger RZM 1052/38 Puma
    SS dagger RZM 807/36 ss
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-di...ttlieb-673175/

I am not plagiarizing Kretas thoughts..but breaking it down a little further as he replied before I could that from what the other members have noticed and thought that these daggers could of appeared alot more time period consistent. The grips mostly was the fits visual evidence..then the fittings..and the actual crossguard to grip fit.

I do have to say that you did answer the call to post photos..and did not run away ..you stood up to the challenge of posting photos..and we thankyou for that .

@ Rossi..your link doesnt open on your post.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Ella View Post
    Hi, I have come to a place in life where can no longer keep my dagger collection. It is a quite large collection consisting of about 40 daggers. Most very nice condition.
    I have it all packaged down in a crate bu from memory tho collection consists of:..........................

How do I best sell this collection?

How old is this listing? Just curious

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    How old is this listing? Just curious

This is getting quite interesting,, IMO
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast