Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Totenkopf skull, opinions please?

Article about: Hi guys, I am looking to buy this totenkopf. I have no idea whether it s good or not. Could you please give me your views about it. By the looks of it, reckon could be a good one, but with t

Default Totenkopf skull, opinions please?

Hi guys, I am looking to buy this totenkopf. I have no idea whether it s good or not. Could you please give me your views about it. By the looks of it, reckon could be a good one, but with these ones, we have to pay special attention, regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf skull, opinions please?   Totenkopf skull, opinions please?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totenkopf skull, opinions please?
    P
    Many

Berlin Hoard skull

two types of these with prongs serrated or not

wartime manufactured

Thanks mate, you ve now solved this riddle for me, for sure will buy this, are these rare to encounter?

Yes as I wrote on waf, I think these skulls where intended for heer use. I could be wrong though .
    And no they are not rare , I have owned 2 and paid 50 euro each .

possibly used in

Totenkopf skull, opinions please? Totenkopf skull, opinions please?

or

many seen here and there because they were found in large quantities and were sold
    cheap in flea markets

Thanks Mike, then Price it s correct, spot on 48 Euros, thanks very much for all your help and advise
    Quote by Badto666 View Post
    Yes as I wrote on waf, I think these skulls where intended for heer use. I could be wrong though .
    And no they are not rare

Thanks another ant, great information, and that is indeed a huge bunch of skulls you showed, appreciate your help

Yes indeed. No one knows for sure I´v also seen them on heer caps for IR17 or on heer pz caps.

/Mike

Totenkopf skull, opinions please?Totenkopf skull, opinions please?Totenkopf skull, opinions please?Totenkopf skull, opinions please?Totenkopf skull, opinions please?Totenkopf skull, opinions please?Totenkopf skull, opinions please?Totenkopf skull, opinions please?Totenkopf skull, opinions please?Totenkopf skull, opinions please?Totenkopf skull, opinions please?Totenkopf skull, opinions please?Buy one like this instead...

We have been through this drill a thousand times. If you want it bad, i.e. cheap, you get it bad.

If you want nice items of this type, do look at Telesmanich, German War Booty. dot com

Only the Steinhauer Lueck item has a direct SS connection.

Or a badge on an SS cap.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-08-2016 at 01:33 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast