Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Has anybody used this dealer? Not seen any posts regarding them...please help!

Article about: Hi All, It has been a while since I have been on here, so Hi to everyone! I had a question regarding if the dealer found at the following link is trustworthy or if anyone has dealings with h

Default Has anybody used this dealer? Not seen any posts regarding them...please help!

Hi All,

It has been a while since I have been on here, so Hi to everyone!

I had a question regarding if the dealer found at the following link is trustworthy or if anyone has dealings with him? The prices seem a bit too cheap for some items especially Allgemeine and Waffen SS:

WW2 Original german militaria nazi ss panzer totenkopf items for sale

Many thanks,

Toffster

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Has anybody used this dealer? Not seen any posts regarding them...please help!
    P
    Many

It is not my role to damn dealers, but perhaps you might post some of his objects, and you might get your answer based on the merits of certain facts, as it were.
    Attached Images Attached Images Has anybody used this dealer? Not seen any posts regarding them...please help! 

I would suggest avoiding the mentioned website... $495 for an SS Runes flag? lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

May I suggest that learned minds will swiftly judge this item, for instance.....Has anybody used this dealer? Not seen any posts regarding them...please help!

and that is only one item.....only one.....

Well some sucker bought this SS buckle and its the worse fake out on the market

WW2 German nazi - waffen SS original - WW2 GERMAN NAZI WAFFEN SS PANZER TOTENKOPF DIVISION ALUMINIUM TYPE BELT BUCKLE RZM MARKED

- - ------- - -

Second buckle I come across another fake

http://www.privatecollections.ca/WW2-german-nazi-waffen-ss/ww2-german-naiz-waffen-ss-totenkopf-standarte-leather-belt-rzm-marked
    Ben

I cannot talk about anything else as I dont collct them but the buckles are all bad, another one

WW2 German nazi - waffen SS original - WW2 GERMANY NAZI WAFFEN SS TOTENKOPF STANDARTE RZM BELT BUCKLE ALUMINIUM

So if this guys collects and Sells SS items I would be wary of buying anything from him

- - ------- - -

I cannot talk about anything else as I dont collct them but the buckles are all bad, another one

http://www.privatecollections.ca/WW2-german-nazi-waffen-ss/ww2-germany-nazi-waffen-ss-totenkopf-standarte-rzm-belt-buckle-aluminium

So if this guys collects and Sells SS items I would be wary of buying anything from him
    Ben

which is to say of the things I looked at briefly, I did not see a single authentic object. I will leave it at that. Caveat emptor.

?

Yikes !!! Uggg !!! Ooooh !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast