Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

My SS Headgear Collection

Article about: My SS headgear collection is a long work in progress. I managed to make quite a bit of headway, no pun intended. In the last few years I managed to put together a nice group despite the diff

?

I've the same pleasure to "make the dust" with my collection. Sometimes you rediscover some piece you've forgotten the beauty

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My SS Headgear Collection
    P
    Many

?

Yes every summer's end I go though unpacking day where I take my collection out of safe storage and put it back in it's place. I get to revisit everything in detail. unfortunately this time I had to repack it away for at least another month. Here are a few pictures from last year, I've added quite a bit since then.

Regards, Al

This yours TK collection is truely amazing
    -TJ-

?

Thank you, It's hard to believe I have amassed so many in a few years. I was able to do so because although the prices were high they were still attainable for about half of the current prices. I very rarely buy any skulls unless I can find a relative bargain today.
    Regards, Al

?

....So I remember you've picked the SS VT visor from KH just before I can pull the trigger......

A lovely collection Al... but what a shame you don't have it all on permanent display.

Cheers,
    Steve

?

Quote by ATHOR View Post
    ....So I remember you've picked the SS VT visor from KH just before I can pull the trigger......
    Yes, it is a beauty and a bargain at today's prices. I think it was on the website for a few minutes at best.

My SS Headgear CollectionMy SS Headgear Collection

Regards, Al

?

....As you have a lot of insignas, let me suggest you to change the zinc set of your visor for an aluminium set or even a maillechort one
    Zinc set were used after 40

?

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    A lovely collection Al... but what a shame you don't have it all on permanent display.

Cheers,
    Steve
    Thank you Steve. I do have it on permanent display in a small chest but it's cramped and there is no room for anything else. I display the majority of the TK's separately. I'm currently thinning out other areas of my collection to make room and earn a little spending money for these high end SS items.

Regards, Al

?

Quote by ATHOR View Post
    ....As you have a lot of insignas, let me suggest you to change the zinc set of your visor for an aluminium set or even a maillechort one
    Zinc set were used after 40
    Thank you I have contemplated the very same thing but I'm fearful of causing damage. We'll see.
    Regards, Al

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast