Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Cuff title opinion

Article about: Hi Guys I have been sent these pictures today. I would appreciate your opinions as to the originality of this cuff band.

Default SS Cuff title opinion

Hi Guys
    I have been sent these pictures today.
    I would appreciate your opinions as to the originality of this cuff band.SS Cuff title opinionSS Cuff title opinionSS Cuff title opinionSS Cuff title opinionSS Cuff title opinion

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Cuff title opinion
    P
    Many

I would compare what you have here with this item as to its quality of handicrafts.SS Cuff title opinion

Or, the image I have offered many times.SS Cuff title opinion

Here from colleague Dimas is a pretty clear shot of the level of handicraft in these items. Of course, they were made by women
    of great skill and each one is, ergo, unique.SS Cuff title opinionSS Cuff title opinionSS Cuff title opinion

The Schriftzug Main in the first enclosure appears to meander like the river itself.

Compare the Fulda Werra piece, where there is no meandering, all rivers notwithstanding

Your teaching skills are showing through again FB. You take the time to encourage someone to learn.

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Your teaching skills are showing through again FB. You take the time to encourage someone to learn.
    Thank you. I noticed this person asking for my help earlier during my exile. My exile is fast returning, like in the fairy tale, where I will re enter the netherworld. I am lucky that one of you enabled me to own a just extraordinary Stammabteilung Montur which I am very
    proud of, indeed.

The embroidery thing is tricky, surely, but once you look at a lot of it every day over decades, the challenge lessens.
    And David Delich and I are constantly exchanging images of these cuff titles. We included quite a few here previously.

The buff-grey band in the 1st enclosure is also out of whack, too. You can see the contrast with the actual item.

The Stammabteilung regalia is ultra rare.

Exile awaits me....and no stitch faerie or "scull" savant can reach me.SS Cuff title opinion

I hope all of you in Australia are safe and caring for all those in need. I have endured this hellish fire thing in my Heimat now,
    and we express our solidarity with you in this awful trial.

At the same time, it is also true that some examples of these things were made by someone other than a RZM'd contractor.
    We know, for instance, that some insignia was made locally prior to the thing becoming standardized by the Verwaltungsamt
    SS and its representatives in the Beschaffungsamt SS in the RZM.SS Cuff title opinion

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast