Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

SS-VT arm Eagle and Bahnschutzpolizei arm Eagle confusion

Article about: First I am new on your Forum, so hello to everyone. My name is from old time uniform making : Brandeburg are the cord which replace/serve as buttonhole to close jacket. This thread is to hel

Here, from a 1936 RZM SS uniform document, is the actual eagle introduced for the SS in 1936.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-VT  arm Eagle and Bahnschutzpolizei arm Eagle  confusion  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-VT  arm Eagle and Bahnschutzpolizei arm Eagle  confusion
    P
    Many

11C
    ?

How about this one?
    SS-VT  arm Eagle and Bahnschutzpolizei arm Eagle  confusion

Won't let me post picture..........but it's under "insignia" "for sale", #5307

SS Sleeve Eagle
    First pattern SS sleeve eagle, with straight wings in machine embroidered white thread on black wool backing.

or this one.....described as a 1935 SS eagle. (scroll down to SS)
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-07-2017 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Insert photos.

I Wrote I would end up with my thread because it was boring, but now it is too much*!
    I open this thread because I would like if not to stop the lucrative business some german WW2 salers are doing, but alert the collectors about fraudulous SS-VT eagle selling.

Mister 10.c did you look at the Bahnmuseum Benneckstein site*???
    (Here again you just have to clip)
    bahnschutzuniformen - http://www.bahnschutzuniformen.ag.vu/ - Uniformen vom Bahnschutz

All the eagles photos you use as reference of your expertise are here, by date... the last one on black cloth you put is under Ärmelabzeichen Modell 1941
    the different forms of eagle wing are well shown...
    original pictures too...

Are you blind or what ?
    Are the Kurator and the museum's staff of Benneckstein ignorant persons ???
    Don't you have any doubt ?

11C
    ?

I have looked at all your pictures, read as much of the material as I could and i have not seen these two eagle. Thanks to Wilhelm I am ready to concede that the down-turned wing eagle on blue maybe early Bahnschutz bullion as opposed to Railway, but I still have not seen either of these two eagles in any Bahnschutz picture. It really makes no difference to me personally. I am not a dealer, I do not sell any eagles and I am not trying to convince anyone of their ignorance. What the SS wore as a sleeve eagle prior to 1936 is what is most confusing to me. I understand the "official" order for a "new" sleeve eagle in 1936, and the SS wore a sleeve eagle when Hitler visited the LAHH Regiment in December of 1935. Maybe these two were transition eagles prior to a standard issue...??? Feel free to PM me with your "opinion" if you don't want to publicly present them in here. SS-VT  arm Eagle and Bahnschutzpolizei arm Eagle  confusion

?

Quote by 11C View Post
    Maybe these two were transition eagles prior to a standard issue...???
    Jeepers! Lets just make things up to fit our reality. Thanks

Quote by jHAM View Post
    This image is from the Delich collection stickies.
    Attachment 1137958

I imagine such an eagle is for use on the side cap and not the kepi. thanks

(edit) Arran is correct Ive never seen an image of a bullion eagle on the overseas/side cap either.
    Never having seen them on headgear either I had always presumed that these eagles were arm eagles.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-VT  arm Eagle and Bahnschutzpolizei arm Eagle  confusion  

?

Very interesting! What uniform is he wearing? NSBO?

Too wide to be a baret eagle for NSFK ??
    ( I'm curious about that last picture as well .. )
    Attached Images Attached Images SS-VT  arm Eagle and Bahnschutzpolizei arm Eagle  confusion 

I'm afraid I don't know what the tunic in #86 shows. For some reason I want to say it is NAPOLA or NPEA but I have nothing to support that supposition. The only thing I can add is that the photo is from 1935.

In my first post, I did joigned 2 links, so people could verify that what I wrote as roots, and that this was not my own phantasm*: I did not wrote «*I know, so it is exact*», but I rather gave you the keys to verify:
    the keys are the 2links.
    The N°6 post, I ironised, use derisory comments; how could I do better than using a german railway's museum, and a topic on other forum where you can see original NSDAP Zeitschrift Uniformen-Markt 1934-45/ Deutsche uniformen Zeitschrift about the Bahnshutzpolizei.

Yes I put frontovik other forum adress as it shows the original pages and you will see both your models pictured in your post n°= 84, for those who do not have Uniformen-Markt.

1st Pattern SS Officer's Bullion Sleeve Eagle

I had no time to look the Deutsche uniformen Zeitschrift 's CD, to show with better pixels; and Mister Sharis post N°38 gave the heft to look at,
    _but Mister 11.C you will watch your own models as well as on the new site of the Bennekstein Bahnmuseum under http://bahnschutz-uniformen.jimdo.com
    the Bahnschutzpolizei eagles are on green, blue or black background depending of the uniform's color. See mister ARAN post N°57 too !!!

I do not want to change your mind Mister 11.c as your ''war period'''s knowledge (postN°5) is firmly anchored to you own beliefs.

I do not have any grievance about you, but buy Deutsche uniformen Zeitschrift 's CD
    Das Heeres-Verordnungsblatt /Mitteilungsblaetter der RZM /SS Befehlsblaetter...
    Last edited by brandeburg; 12-11-2017 at 10:01 AM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast