Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine Helmet ET64 392

Article about: Hi all, I recently purchased this helmet. It’s an ET64 392 KM helmet. I was looking a while for a KM helmet and finally found and bought this one Helmet is found in Florø Norway near Berg

Default Kriegsmarine Helmet ET64 392

Hi all,

I recently purchased this helmet. It’s an ET64 392 KM helmet. I was looking a while for a KM helmet and finally found and bought this one

Helmet is found in Florø Norway near Bergen.

Hope you like it Kriegsmarine Helmet ET64 392Kriegsmarine Helmet ET64 392Kriegsmarine Helmet ET64 392Kriegsmarine Helmet ET64 392Kriegsmarine Helmet ET64 392Kriegsmarine Helmet ET64 392Kriegsmarine Helmet ET64 392
    Kriegsmarine Helmet ET64 392Kriegsmarine Helmet ET64 392
    Kriegsmarine Helmet ET64 392Kriegsmarine Helmet ET64 392Kriegsmarine Helmet ET64 392
    Last edited by Kruppstahl Stef; 07-31-2023 at 11:40 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Helmet ET64 392
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Hmmm. I would expect to see the two layered decal. I would guess it's a toned Heer.

Can you see the two layers? Check this reference database for examples

Kreigsmarine - ET

Do I also see paint on the bail and liner? That's a concern if so.

Can look closer when I'm on my PC. Maybe I'm not seeing clearly. . On my small cell phone screen and old eyes
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Hmmm. I would expect to see the two layered decal. I would guess it's a toned Heer.

Can you see the two layers? Check this reference database for examples

Kreigsmarine - ET

Do I also see paint on the bail and liner? That's a concern if so.

Can look closer when I'm on my PC. Maybe I'm not seeing clearly. . On my small cell phone screen and old eyes
    Michael, looking on my iPad, I think I can see the lines differentiating the two layers, particularly around the upper wing curves and around the eagles head on the right side. The gold is looking quite uniform as well.

Andy

?

I think a few more angled shots with reflected light showing decal structure would do this one some good.

MAP
    ?

Hopefully your eyes are better than mine.

What about what looks like paint on the liner and bale? Or is that just my eyes and small screen as well?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi Map and Andy,

The helmet is already checked and it’s a KM you can see clearly the “black lines”around the eagle and swatsika. I will upload some more pics.

On Franks page you see a similar decal

But anyway thanks for your replies and review.

Gr Stefan

Quote by MAP View Post
    Hopefully your eyes are better than mine.

What about what looks like paint on the liner and bale? Or is that just my eyes and small screen as well?
    Michael, I’m seeing similar. Looks like a bit of olive coloured paint on the liner in one spot, on the left bale, and perhaps even between the liner and band band. Could just be the photos?

Hi Andy,

There is some green paint on the liner but not between the liner and shell. What do you think it is?

Gr Stef

For me it is a good KM if you look at some of the angular shots you can see the border around the swas, it is subtle but it is there.

Quote by Kruppstahl Stef View Post
    Hi Andy,

There is some green paint on the liner but not between the liner and shell. What do you think it is?

Gr Stef
    Hi Stef,

You’ll find a lot of helmets seem to have paint splatter from years being stored in odd places after the war e.g. garages for examples. So, it could be down to something like that. If you could post some clear closeups we could get a better idea. Otherwise, everything else looks pretty consistent as far as overall wear is concerned.

Andy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast